2013年1月30日星期三

chi ionic hair color chart ol charm temperament

"So that's going on." chi hair products look looked at the sky a light, "I naturally know chi then this matter without the knowledge, otherwise he will not allow you to move in on me.""Yeah, the emperor did not yuan Xu me hurt you do not know, you know I will be seriously injured after how angry afterwards Wong chi me around the emperor more than a decade, and the friendship between him than pro brothers also pro but chi you emperor first made a big temper, for you also my palm, chi heavy heavy beat up in accordance with the words of the emperor at that time, even he could not bear to you any harm, I dare you privately the seriously wounded, it seems that some sins can not forgive. "Skylight self-deprecating smile, gazing deep watching chi said sadly," Warriors, said so much, I actually just want to tell you one thing, that is, the emperor loves you more than you love your imagination!

Go to the door when the head is not back to joke two: "chi products that matter, then you my next killer on as the two fight before because you that assassination did not succeed, so I survived to Come, five years ago that the fire can not afford to be buried my positions "

Heard ugg, chi straighteners stunned, thin lips attendant rise, the solemn countenance Dangqi touch of gentle smile to.Know the Warriors jokingly as the two-sounding words, but in reality the expression of two meanings. First, accept the apology before chi told chi five years ago, she has not died in that fire.

没有评论:

发表评论