2013年1月22日星期二

fashion trends for chi hair color red on sale

"Love, how can we not love?" chi straightener like a child-like helplessness to nest in his arms, partook of the thick nasal muffled tone, "but I also hate, I love her more than the deep hate chi how deep Huang Shu, you said how she can hurt me? then I pet her and care for her connivance of her, for her sake, I even own life chi can completely ignoring, I have never better than chi at her, I can say that a woman so Taoxintaofei, it may be coming to an end to get her betrayal in the end is why? Am I not enough for her please? "

"Little Yao, again sad if you still love her, it should try to accommodate her, forgive her chi hair straightener. Those heart children did you ever caused her a lot of chi injury you with the heart children can come today barely be called peace step will not be easy, do not let your relationship second worsen. "Huangfu chi sentence whispered," You know, in this the world is not easy to find a really like, so if you find, it is necessary to cherish you with her fate if you wait until everything is irreparable, everything can not go back, that when you go to regret want to restore it was too late. "

"But the woman makes me so sad, how could I easily forgive her? I did not chi iron killed on the spot she had her inclusive! Besides, she simply does not know my good, also did not me in my heart, otherwise it will not strongly defend the wild man! "right chi teeth, any Ann Prince how to console his heart anger and hatred are difficult to put down. Huang Shu, this world only you really, chi never make me sad, will not hurt my things if I did not fall in love with the woman how? "

没有评论:

发表评论