2013年1月12日星期六

ghd uk head office dancing on beach

"Lucius, you think what? Want to tell Dumbledore cooperation kill me? Still and GHD Purple? Potter to kill Dumbledore and I obey my orders? Still continue to do my loyal men? Course If it's the latter, I will give you enough return! "masters of the pair of blood-red eyes the first few minutes to appear in their own den, king breath as memory, Lucius had bent down," finally back, my master ... "

Do yourself even when once slaves? Lucius fell into confusion, and the dark kings came back in the end is not heralded the Dumbledore Phoenix soon to be in dire straits? From the reflective glass, he squinted to see who the king is quite interest of staring at goldfish in their own den, Lucius? GHD Pink Orchid even experienced first-generation, second generation devil baptism platinum nobles also could not help but confused.

"I do not worry your answer, Lucius? ghd online eyes look to themselves, "I used a lot of followers, of course, the future will be more, I do not need a madman to follow, such as Leicester Samaranch; does not need a coward, like Peter? Peidi Lu; course, Severus? Snape's betrayal, I am even more happy to see my dear little Harry around there should be quite reliable and powerful people, I very much appreciate the choice of my former Potions Professor, very wise, many Hogwarts teacher may only Snape and that damn hypocrite can see some of my intent, which is to protect me The Dear Harry very good. "

http://ghd.hairstraighteneraustraliac.com/Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论